This information explains your Recovery Tracker and how to use it.Back to top
What is the Recovery Tracker?
After your surgery, you may have some pain or other symptoms. To help us care for you, we’ll send a group of questions to your MyMSK account. These questions are known as your Recovery Tracker. Your responses to these questions will help us understand how you’re feeling after your surgery.Back to top
How do I use it?
- You must be signed up for MyMSK. You can access MyMSK at my.mskcc.org. If you’re not sure if you signed up for MyMSK or if you don’t remember how to use it, ask your healthcare provider or call 646-227-2593 for help.
- If you don’t have a MyMSK account, you can visit my.mskcc.org, call 646-227-2593, or call your doctor’s office for an enrollment ID to sign up. You can also watch our video How to Enroll in MyMSK: Memorial Sloan Kettering's Patient Portal.
- After you leave the hospital, we’ll send questions to your MyMSK account every day for 5 to 10 days.
- Make sure to answer the questions in your recovery tracker every day before midnight (12:00 am). After midnight, the questions will be removed and you’ll get new questions the next day.
- Answering the questions in your Recovery Tracker will only take you 2 to 3 minutes to complete. You can have your caregiver help you fill them out.
What happens to the information I enter?
- Your responses will be sent to your MSK healthcare team. Based on your responses, someone may contact you or you may be told to call your surgeon’s office to provide more information.
- Your information is secure. It will be stored at Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) and only your healthcare team will see it.
If you need medical care right away, call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
Back to top
If you have a question or concern, call your surgeon’s office from to Monday through Friday. After , during the weekend, or on holidays, call 212-639-2000 and ask for the doctor on call for your surgeon.