Dear Members of the MSK Community,
As of April 9, COVID-19 vaccines are being offered to all MSK patients who meet one of the following criteria:
- Age 18 and over and who live, work, or study in New York State
- Age 16 and over who are inpatients at MSK
- Age 16 and over who are currently or have ever been outpatients at MSK
Eligible patients can use this link to schedule a vaccination appointment. For people 16 and 17 years old, a parent or guardian must call their MSK doctor’s office to schedule a vaccination. You will not be able to schedule online.
Appointments open up based on our supply of vaccine, which is determined by New York State and New York City.
Here are a few more things you should know:
- Your appointment is only an appointment for you to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. The specialized team of care providers in our vaccination clinic will not be able to talk with you about your medical care. If you have any questions about your medical care, please contact your primary MSK care team.
- Keep in mind that our vaccine supply is currently limited. For this reason, you should take advantage of any opening at any MSK location and schedule an appointment wherever one is available as soon as it’s available. We generally have more appointments available in Manhattan at the David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center than at our regional locations in Westchester and Nassau.
On February 25, a panel of MSK experts answered your questions about vaccine distribution, effectiveness of the vaccine, and how to stay safe from COVID-19.
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccines and how we know they are highly effective and safe, please visit these resources on our website.
We remain optimistic in our fight against COVID-19 and are pleased that soon more people will be able to receive these safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines.
April 9, 2021