In New York:
- At Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention ONLY:
- HealthFirst Medicare Advantage and Medicare Advantage Plus
- Fidelis Medicare Advantage
- Memorial Sloan Kettering is not an in-network provider in Emblem’s Medicare Bold or Reserved Network plans. However, effective 4/1/22, most of the Empire BCBS Medicare Advantage plans, including the NYC retiree Plus plan, will be in-network with MSK. Please call Empire BCBS to confirm if your specific plan is in-network.
In New Jersey:
- Horizon Medicare Advantage Plan. This plan is not accepted for care provided at MSK’s New York locations.
If you are enrolled in any other Medicare Advantage plan, please contact your insurance carrier to determine your benefits and coverage at Memorial Sloan Kettering since your access may be limited.
New York State Medicaid covers physician and hospital services at Memorial Sloan Kettering. Patients are responsible for co-payments.
We also have contractual relationships involving Medicaid Managed Care plans listed below. If you are enrolled in a Medicaid Managed Care plan that is not listed here, please contact a Medicaid representative to determine whether the plan provides coverage at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
- HealthFirst (at Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention ONLY)
Memorial Sloan Kettering is an in-network provider with HealthFirst plans including Medicaid, HARP, Child Health Plus, Essential Plan, Medicare Advantage and Commercial products.
- Fidelis (at Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention ONLY)
Memorial Sloan Kettering is an in-network provider with Fidelis plans including Medicaid, HARP, Child Health Plus, Essential Plan, Medicare Advantage and Managed Long Term Care-Medicaid Advantage Plus.
Patients with insurance questions should contact Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Insurance Information line at 646-497-9176, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET (closed between 12:30 pm-1:30 pm).