Overview of MSK Monmouth
MSK Monmouth offers the same expert cancer care patients expect from Memorial Sloan Kettering, just closer to home. Patients can receive much of their treatment — including chemotherapy, radiation, and immunotherapy — in our Middletown, New Jersey, location. It is the first MSK facility outside of Manhattan to provide outpatient surgery.
At MSK Monmouth, area residents have easier access to MSK’s outstanding cancer care services, including:
- surgical, medical, and radiation oncology consultations
- outpatient surgical and endoscopic procedures
- radiation treatment
- gastroenterology clinic and procedures
- interventional radiology procedures, including image-guided biopsies and venous access placement
- mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- clinical trials
- services at our specialty breast center, including services for at-risk patients
- a cancer-specific retail pharmacy
- supportive services, including rehabilitation, genetic counseling, pain management, lymphedema therapy, social work, and nutrition
- A thyroid nodule assessment program to look for thyroid cancer and determine whether treatment is needed
Some of our services are available on Saturdays. Please ask your provider for more information.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together on treatment teams for each patient. This means that your care team is highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. In addition to your medical care, your team will also develop a plan to care for your total well-being, including support for your family and loved ones.
For most cancers, your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, a radiation oncologist, and, for some cancers, an interventional radiologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating cancer.
Many of MSK Monmouth’s 200 clinical staff members are from the surrounding area, adding an even greater sense of community.
MSK Monmouth is a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering - Hackensack Meridian Health Partnership.