Overview of Sidney Kimmel Center
People with prostate, urologic, or other genitourinary cancers can receive specialized, state-of-the-art care at this location on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Our treatment teams are dedicated to providing the most-effective care available today. We offer support from the initial detection and diagnosis, through progressive treatment, to rehabilitation and follow-up care.
We offer the following services:
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together on treatment teams for each patient. This means that your care team is highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. In addition to your medical care, your team will also develop a plan to care for your total well-being, including support for your family and loved ones.
For most cancers, your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating cancer.
Parking for the Sidney Kimmel Center is located on East 66th Street between First and York Avenues:
- Follow York Avenue south and turn right onto East 66th Street. The garage is located about a quarter of a block from the corner, on the right (north) side of 66th Street.
- The cost of parking in this garage is reduced for all MSK visitors.
- You do not need to validate parking.
The garage remains open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even when it has no more space for arriving vehicles, which means that you may have to wait for a space to become available. This practice often results in a line forming onto York Avenue southbound between the hours of 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. A parking staff member will tell you about the estimated wait time and about alternate parking garages in the neighborhood during these periods.
You can also park in one of several nearby commercial garages:
- 67th Street between First and York Avenues, on the left (south) side of the street
- 69th Street between First and Second Avenues (four garages available)
- 65th Street between First and Second Avenues (three garages available)
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details and advice about the local area to help you find your way.