Overview of MSK Westchester
MSK Westchester offers residents of New York’s Hudson Valley and Connecticut the same expert cancer care they expect from MSK, just closer to home. Patients can receive much of their treatment — including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and radiation — at our West Harrison, New York, location.
At MSK Westchester, nearby residents have easier access to MSK’s outstanding cancer care services, including:
- surgical, medical, and radiation oncology consultations
- radiation treatment
- interventional radiology procedures, including image-guided biopsies and venous access placement
- mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- clinical trials
- a cancer-specific retail pharmacy
- supportive services, including integrative medicine, genetic counseling, pain management, lymphedema therapy, social work, and nutrition
Some of our services are available on Saturdays. Please ask your provider for more information.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together on treatment teams for each patient. This means that your care team is highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. In addition to your medical care, your team will also develop a plan to care for your total well-being, including support for your family and loved ones.
For most cancers, your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, a radiation oncologist, and, for some cancers, an interventional radiologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating cancer.
Take a look inside MSK Westchester
Valet parking is available for all patients at MSK Westchester.
The MSK Compass app provides step by step directions from your car to your appointment at MSK Westchester.