Memorial Hospital Research Laboratories
The Stephen Solomon Lab
Our lab develops new minimally invasive image-guided cancer treatments:
- Methods for improving the anti-tumor immune response after embolization or ablation.
- Genetic, imaging, and other tests to predict response after embolization or ablation.
- New devices for endoluminal ablation (ureter, bile ducts, bronchi, bowel).
- New intra-arterial therapies for liver and pancreatic cancer.
- Transgenic pig model for liver and pancreatic cancer.
- Imaging technologies for rapid diagnosis from biopsy specimens.
- Outcomes after cancer interventions.
- Evidence-based cancer imaging.
- Dr. Solomon is an interventional radiologist whose team investigates novel minimally invasive, image-guided therapies and their biologic and immunologic interactions.
- View physician profile
- Physician profile
Jeremy C. Durack
Stephen B. Solomon
- Thompson family foundation grant. (Drs. Yarmohammadi, Srimathveeravalli, and Boas, in collaboration with David Kelsen, Avigdor Scherz, and others)
- Department of Defense, Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program grant (Drs. Solomon, Brown, and Boas, in collaboration with Drs. Schook and Gaba at the University of Illinois)
- RSNA Research Scholar grant (Dr Yarmohammadi)
- Ernest J Ring Career Development Grant award from the Society of Interventional Radiology (Dr Yarmohammadi)
- Ernest J Ring Career Development Grant award from the Society of Interventional Radiology (Dr Srimathveeravalli)
- RSNA Research Seed grant (Dr Ziv)
- SIR Pilot Research grant (Dr Ziv)
- Society of Interventional Oncology: Interventional oncology/immuno-oncology research grant (Dr Erinjeri)
- Fulbright Specialist Program Award (Dr Durack)