Chemical Biology Program
The Yueming Li Lab
Basic & Translational research in Cancer and Alzheimer’s disease:
From disease mechanism to therapeutic development.
- Target Identification & Drug Discovery
- Chemical Biology & Medicinal Chemistry
- Biochemistry & Enzymology
- Biophysics & Structural Biology
- Animal models & Behavior
- Neurobiology & Neuroinflammation
- Autophagy, Protein Aggregation & Clearance
Hur, J.-Y., Frost, G. R., Wu, X., Crump, C., Pan, S. J., Wong, E., … Li, Y.-M. (2020). The innate immunity protein IFITM3 modulates γ-secretase in Alzheimer’s disease. Nature. doi:10.1038/s41586-020-2681-2
Mekala, S., Nelson, G., & Li, Y.-M. Recent developments of small molecule γ-secretase modulators for Alzheimer’s disease. RSC Medicinal Chemistry, 11(9), 1003-1022. doi:10.1039/D0MD00196A (2020)
Yueming Li, PhD
- Dr. Yueming Li studies disease mechanism of Cancer and Alzheimer’s, with the goal of developing novel therapeutics for clinical use.
- PhD, University of California Berkeley
- Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York
- Stanford University, Standford CA
Get in Touch
Doctors and faculty members often work with pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, and life sciences companies, and other organizations outside of MSK, to find safe and effective cancer treatments, to improve patient care, and to educate the health care community.
MSK requires doctors and faculty members to report (“disclose”) the relationships and financial interests they have with external entities. As a commitment to transparency with our community, we make that information available to the public.
Yueming Li discloses the following relationships and financial interests:
Cure Alzheimer's Fund
Provision of Services
Jiangsu Continental Medical Development Co
Intellectual Property Rights
The information published here is for a specific annual disclosure period. There may be differences between information on this and other public sites as a result of different reporting periods and/or the various ways relationships and financial interests are categorized by organizations that publish such data.
This page and data include information for a specific MSK annual disclosure period (January 1, 2020 through disclosure submission in spring 2021). This data reflects interests that may or may not still exist. This data is updated annually.