Who is eligible to be vaccinated at Memorial Sloan Kettering?
We are pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccines to all MSK patients who meet one of the following criteria:
- Age 18 and over and who live, work, or study in New Jersey
- Age 18 and over and who live, work, or study in New York State
- Age 16 and over who are inpatients at MSK
- Age 16 and over who are current or former outpatients at MSK and who live in New York State
To check your eligibility and to schedule a vaccination at MSK, please use this link. For people 16 and 17 years old, a parent or guardian must call their MSK doctor’s office to make an appointment. You will not be able to schedule online.Back to top
Where can I be vaccinated?
We offer several locations to make it easy and convenient for you to get vaccinated.
New York City
- The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, located at 530 East 74th Street. Valet service provided for convenient parking.
- MSK Westchester, located at 500 Westchester Avenue in West Harrison, New York
- MSK Nassau, located at 1101 Hempstead Turnpike in Uniondale, New York
- As of April 29, MSK Bergen, located at 225 Summit Avenue in Montvale, New Jersey, will administer the Moderna vaccine on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- Additionally, MSK has partnered with the Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey Community Health Center (VNACJCHC), which has weekly vaccine appointments reserved for MSK patients who live in New Jersey. VNAJCHC’s nine locations are primarily in the central and southern part of the state. Please call your MSK physician’s office for the online registration link. Once registration is complete, the VNACJCHC will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Do I have to get both doses of the vaccine at the same location?
Yes. You must receive your second dose of the vaccine at the same location where you received your first dose.Back to top
What do I need if I want to be vaccinated in New York State?
When you schedule your appointment, you must attest that you are eligible. Depending on your eligibility category, you may need to present proof of your date of birth, residence, school, or occupation; or sign a certification on-site. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.Back to top
What do I need if I want to be vaccinated in New Jersey?
You will not be asked to prove your status when you arrive for your vaccine. No proof of residency or citizenship is required.
April 27, 2021