You can take the subway or bus to Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center. Note that service may vary depending on the day and time. Subways require fare cards (Metrocards); buses require fare cards or exact change (in coins).
The nearest subway stations are several blocks from Memorial Sloan Kettering:
- The Q stops at 72nd Street and Second Avenue.
- The 6 stops at 68th Street and Lexington Avenue.
- The F stops at 63rd Street and Lexington Avenue.
- The N, R, 4, 5, and 6 stop at 59th Street and Lexington Avenue.
To reach Memorial Sloan Kettering by bus:
- The M15 runs uptown (north) on First Avenue and downtown (south) on Second Avenue. Both the regular and limited M15 buses stop at 68th Street.
- The M30 runs crosstown starting at Eighth Avenue and 57th Street. It proceeds east on 57th Street to Madison Avenue, turning north onto Madison and east onto 72nd Street to York Avenue. The return route goes west on 72nd Street, south on Fifth Avenue, and west on 57th Street to Eighth Avenue.
- The M31 runs uptown and downtown on York Avenue and crosstown on 57th Street. It begins at East 92nd Street and York Avenue, heads south on York Avenue to 57th Street, turns west onto 57th Street to Eleventh Avenue, and proceeds south on Eleventh Avenue to 54th Street. It returns via 54th Street, then going north on Tenth Avenue, east on 57th Street, and then north on Sutton Place, which becomes York Avenue. Then it proceeds up York Avenue and turns west onto 91st Street to First Avenue.
- The M66 runs crosstown, beginning at West End Avenue and West 65th Street. It continues through Central Park and heads east before turning onto Madison Avenue. It then proceeds north on Madison Avenue to East 68th Street, then east on 68th Street to York Avenue. The return route goes west on 67th Street, south on Fifth Avenue, then west on 66th Street.