In consideration of the evolving COVID-19 situation, MSK is refining its approach in managing critical outsourced supplier services.
We recognize that critical services must continue. If an in-person meeting or on-site service is critical (i.e., a vendor needs to come onsite to fix a piece of equipment or accomplish a service that can only be done in person) then it may be held with consideration from your MSK manager/point of contact. Please connect with your regular MSK contact before reporting to any MSK location.
We are screening all patients, visitors and staff at our facilities. For vendors, this includes a temperature check and screening questionnaire that must be completed ahead of being granted access to our buildings. Your regular MSK contact may send you a link to the questionnaire ahead of your arrival, or it may be completed when you present at the entrance to MSK buildings. Any vendor feeling sick must stay home.
- Please do not enter any MSK facility if you have symptoms including fever, cough, difficulty breathing, body aches, chills, or a new loss of sense of smell or taste. Our patients have weakened immune systems and we must take every precaution to protect them from infection, including COVID-19.
- You may not enter any MSK facility if you have travelled to/from a state or reside in an area outside of NY, CT, NJ, PA, MA and VT in the last 14 days.
- You may not enter any MSK facility if you have travelled internationally, in the last 14 days.
- All suppliers who provide contracted workers assigned in MSK buildings (café, security, valet, EVS) are asked to screen their teams each day a worker will be reporting to work at an MSK site to ensure that sick employees are not coming to work at MSK.
- All suppliers/contracted staff will be provided a face/procedure mask every day they come to work at an MSK site. The mask must be worn at all times, while at work/in the MSK building.
- Suppliers/contracted workers who have direct, face to face contact with patients, less than 6 feet apart and/or for more than 10 minutes at a time, will be issued a face shield to wear in addition to the procedure mask. The face shield can be cleaned and reused by the contracted worker.
- If a supplier/contracted worker tests positive for COVID-19, MSK may use their name during the contract tracing process to ensure anyone with a potential or actual exposure has been notified for the purpose of assessing his/her actual risk. In addition, MSK’s contact tracing team will notify the supplier/contracted worker if they are exposed to COVID-19 while working on site at MSK.
Questions? Please reach out to your usual MSK contact if you have questions about meeting remotely, or any ongoing business you may have with them.
We appreciate your support during this period and look forward to resuming regular interactions with you in the future.