- ASH Junior Faculty Scholar Award (2021)
- The DKMS Mechtild Harf Research Grant (2019 – 2022)
- RACP Research Establishment Fellowship (2018)
- American Australian Association Education Fund (2017 – Present)
- 2018 Endeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship
- HSANZ Investigator Scholarship (2018)
Doctors and faculty members often work with pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, and life sciences companies, and other organizations outside of MSK, to find safe and effective cancer treatments, to improve patient care, and to educate the health care community.
MSK requires doctors and faculty members to report (“disclose”) the relationships and financial interests they have with external entities. As a commitment to transparency with our community, we make that information available to the public.
Kate Markey discloses the following relationships and financial interests:
No disclosures meeting criteria for time period
The information published here is for a specific annual disclosure period. There may be differences between information on this and other public sites as a result of different reporting periods and/or the various ways relationships and financial interests are categorized by organizations that publish such data.
This page and data include information for a specific MSK annual disclosure period (January 1, 2020 through disclosure submission in spring 2021). This data reflects interests that may or may not still exist. This data is updated annually.