Overview of Evelyn Lauder Breast Center
The Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center provides pioneering breast cancer services that go beyond the standard of care. We offer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and support, all under one roof, in a setting where breast cancer is recognized as a treatable and often curable disease.
Convenience and comfort are hallmarks of the Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center. Making your experience less daunting makes for better interactions with your care team, and empowers you to become an active partner in your care.
The center promotes new diagnostic technologies and targeted treatments, less-invasive surgery, molecular pathology, more-effective chemotherapies, vaccine development, and prevention.
At the Breast Center, we offer:
- medical oncology
- surgery consultations
- diagnostic imaging
- gynecologic medical services
- a screening program for at-risk patients
- a screening program for non-MSK patients
- supportive (palliative) medicine
- a cancer-focused retail pharmacy
- additional services, including integrative medicine, rehabilitation, survivorship, psychiatry, social work, nutrition, and sexual health
The doctors, nurses, and other specialists on your treatment team are highly experienced in caring for people with breast cancer. Working together, your team will develop a treatment plan that will lead to the best possible outcome for you.
Your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating breast cancer.
The nearest discounted parking garages for the Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center are:
- Central Parking, 222 East 65th Street, between Second and Third Avenues
- ICON Parking, 200 East 65th Street, between Second and Third Avenues (connects directly to 64th facility)
- Central Parking, 301 East 66th Street, between First and Second Avenues
To receive discounts at these garages, ask security or concierge staff for help.
You can also park in MSK’s garage, located on East 66th Street between First and York Avenues. Validation is not necessary.
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details and advice about the local area to help you find your way.